Original recipe from Witbank News
Mayonnaise and chutney may sound like an unusual combination for a chicken casserole, but this saucy, flavoursome dish is much-loved and never fails, even picky eaters will come for seconds.
8 chicken pieces (saves a load of time!)
1 (40 g) packet brown onion soup
250 ml boiling water
250 ml Mrs Ball’s chutney or any other brand Chutney
250 ml mayonnaise or make your own – Delicious Mayonnaise in under a minute
salt & pepper
1. Season with salt & pepper.
2. Place into ovenproof dish with lid.
3. Mix the soup with boiling water in a measuring cup
4. Add chutney & mayonnaise.
5. Mix together.
6. Pour mixture over chicken pieces, cover with lid & bake in a 180°C oven for 1 hour.
7. Remove lid after 1 hour.
8. Bake further until chicken browns on top.
9. Serve with rice / vegetables / salad.
Only five Ingredients!!! Original Recipe from Tasty.co You will need: 2 large egg yolks, at…
All claim and fame To the Polish Housewive for this delicious soup recipe. I made…